VCT Strip & Wax
At JTEC, we believe that stripping and waxing floors are an important part of keeping your facility clean and presentable. High-traffic areas are prone to dirt and grit and this can give an otherwise beautiful floor an appearance that leaves a lot to be desired.
Our floor stripping and waxing services are completed in three steps. These include:
- Floor stripping: This is where we will remove the top coating of wax and any other buildup. By stripping the floors, we will remove all of the dirt and grime, leaving the floors bare.
- Sealant: After we strip the floors, we must then seal it with a high-quality sealer. will The sealer will extend the wear of your VCT flooring, reduce marks and scratches and will help to guard against soil penetration and abrasion.
- Waxing: Our VCT floor finish will give your floors a deep, rich protective glow. The industrial grade finish we use will protect your flooring and will make it shine like new once more.
To do a floor properly requires stripping, sealing, waxing and plain good quality workmanship. The dark areas around the edges of darker floors are generally just plain wax buildup in most cases and can be eliminated by plain old-fashioned scraping. The same is the cause of yellowing and darker areas around edges, corners and doors on lighter floors.
JTEC performs the work to your specifications and to your expectations. We use only high quality products to achieve the best results possible. Whether your floor is done on an ongoing basis with burnishing or buffing or just a once or twice a year wax or recoat we give you workmanship you can trust.
As with all quality workmanship, once your floor is properly stripped and waxed, upkeep is much easier with better results.
OUR TEAM PLAYER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your JTEC commercial cleaning services, we’ll will find the solution with the our resolving following steps:
- RECLEAN any areas or items.
- REFUND what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
- REPAIR any damage due to our work, at our expense.
*dependent on customary industry standards*